Newdock adopts the respect of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) values as the central pillar of its business approach. These are a series of measures and initiatives that contemplate extra-financial aspects of companies and their assets. Some of these aspects are the respect for the environment during the life of the asset or the social impact on the well-being of users and the environment in which they are located, as well as the company’s level of social transparency.
Furthermore, the company’s assets will have LEED certification, which stands for Leader in Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Design. This means that the logistics real estate asset it refers to is built with eco-efficiency standards and meets sustainability requirements. This certification leads to major benefits for both the owners and users of the buildings:
- Buildings that are healthier and safer for their occupants.
- Higher levels of energy and water conservation.
- Use of recycled materials.
- Optimization of electricity consumption.
- Maximum care of the environment and respect for the native vegetation.