1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file placed on your computer or mobile device when accessing certain applications. Cookies allow a website or application to remember and recover information on browsing patterns of a user or its device and, depending on these contents and the way in which you use your device, they can be used to recognise the user. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as an established standard and, regardless of those, allow or block temporary or saved cookies according to safety settings.
3. What information is stored in a cookie?
The information usually stored in a cookie is not considered sensitive. No data are stored such as bank details, an ID card or e-mail address. Users are not individually identified. Rather, the web server associates you to your web browser.
4. What type of cookies may this website use?
– Technical cookies: These allow user browsing through a web page, platform or application and the use of various options or services offered, such as traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted sections, recalling order items, launching an order purchasing process, applying for registration or participation in an event, using safety components during browsing, storing contents for video or sound distribution, or sharing contents through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These allow user service access with some general predefined characteristics, based on a series of user terminal criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration of service access, etc.
– Session cookies: Session cookies are memorised and only have limited validity, i.e. until the user finishes website browsing. These cookies do not permanently save any information on your computer’s hard drive.
– Browsing cookies: Browsing cookies mainly seek to offer recommendations in line with your interests and to offer targeted and personalised marketing proposals. The utility of these browsing cookies is based on timeline supervision of Internet browsing.
– Analysis cookies: These are processed by us or by third parties and are used to quantify the number of users, thus measuring and statistically analysing user use of the offered service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed to improve our range of products or services.
– Marketing cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to manage the range of website advertising space as effectively as possible, adjusting advertisement content to the content of the requested service or use made of our website. For this, we may analyse your Internet browsing patterns and display advertising related to your browser profile.
– Statistic cookies: These are processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse user use of our service. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve our range of products or services.
-Functional cookies: These are necessary in order to adequately display the webpage and guarantee adequate operation of the site. These cookies help user experience in site browsing.
5. What are company and third party cookies?
– First-party cookies: Sent to a user from a company-managed device or domain.
– Third party cookies: Generated by external servicers or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
6. What cookies are used on this website?
7. May cookies be deactivated or deleted?
You may dismiss the processing of data or information collected through cookies at any time, through the settings in your Internet browser. You may allow, block (generally or in particular for a specific domain) or delete any cookies installed in your device.
However, this may affect optimum website browsing, given that some functionalities will not be available and the viewing of some tools may be affected.
For further detail on Firefox, visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
For further detail on Chrome, visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
For further detail on Explorer, visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For further detail on Safari, visit: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For further detail on Opera, visit: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
By using this website, the user expressly agrees to the processing of information collected in the manner and for the purposes cited above. Likewise, you are presumed to know about the possibility of dismissing the processing of your data or information, blocking cookie use by accordingly setting your browser. However, this Block Cookies option on your browser may not allow you to fully use all website functionalities.